Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm funny when I'm drunk

Case in point, this email reply that I sent to my mom last night after six bottles of Killian's:

No problem! We're just squished between a rock and a hard place at the moment, and even though Wednesday should go on payday next month, it would really really help this Saturday. I hate to hear that you got sick, the flu is never fun.

Pink eye is fun. It doesn't hurt, your eyes feel all fuzzy, and you get to stay home. I like getting pink eye. Flu...no. Never fun. I'd rather be healthy at work than laying in bed feeling like I've just been hit by a garbage truck. I hope you're feeling better. I hope Chuck doesn't get it, but I'm sure he's probably doomed. DOOMED, I say!

(It's late. I'm slap happy. Good night.)

(-: ydnA


Teehee! I amuse myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

lol, this is funny!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Orbling said...

Flu's certainly not fun, had that last week, almost got rid of the cough now...

We're all doomed! LOL - Reminds me of an old show we had here called Dad's Army...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home