Friday, May 27, 2005

Caro's flowers on our back porch step. I decided to shell out the extra dollar or two for a roll of Kodak High Definition 400 film. I wanted to see how it picked up purples, as I have noticed that film tends to wash them to a vague blue-ish lavendar. All in all, I am very pleased with the quality of the color and detail of the prints. Wal-Mart is selling little 12-exposure trial rolls of Kodak "Professional Color" film. I think after I burn off the roll that's in my camera now, I'll buy a couple of those.

3 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

i was amazed to see the "urban decay" in some of your pics, Is that Troy?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

No, Troy is a much smaller town than what's in my pictures. The vast majority were taken down in Dayton.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Orbling said...

It always startles me how industrial the area looks...

The flowers are lovely, purples coming out really well. :)

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home