Thursday, June 02, 2005

Limbo

I hate this social purgatory that I'm stuck in. My previous relationship died, but now I'm in afterlife's waiting room, twiddling my thumbs until my number is called. I'm no longer attached, but I'm still living in the same situation. I am not married, yet neither am I single. I'm told that it's ok to start dating, but who the hell is going to shag somebody still technically married, and living with his ex and her family? I can see it now:

"Come on over baby, it's all right. Everybody will stay downstairs and be real quiet... you won't even know they're there."

Riiiiiiiight. I'm so frustrated in every way a person can be. This concludes today's "poor Andy" rant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Time will change things, it's often the case that the mind changes before the world catches up.

Just got to play the waiting game and develop paitience - all good things...

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately we are all waiting right now....wish there was a way out....sooner...

DJKnightmareschick

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home