Monday, August 08, 2005


bathroomflowers-reduced
Originally uploaded by groverflanagan.
Excellent news... I got accepted to the Ohio Institute of Photography and Technology. I'll be starting winter quarter. The best part of it is (even greater than the 10:1 chicks to dudes ratio) is that they require digital SLR's, and for those that don't already have one, they'll include one in the price of the tuition, so student loans will cover it. I'm gonna get at the very least a Nikon D70 kit in January! Gonna ask if I can get the Canon EOS D20 body, though.

---

Talked again to Texas Gurl on the phone tonight. I am so so so looking forward to meeting her!

---

Scanned these at my aunt's house tonight. Discovered that her scanner goes up to 600 dpi, but somehow just doesn't grasp colors. They sell negative scanners, though, and I hope to buy one some day. For now, here's a picture of some flowers in my bathroom. I just did this to finish the roll, but it turns out my flash doesn't was colors out nearly as much as I thought.

3 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Well that's more like it, excellent news.

Sounds expensive mind.

Hope you get something nice to play with. :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Texas Gurl said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The first step in a wonderful journey of knowledge and self discovery.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

I know! I'm beside myself with joy!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home