Thursday, November 24, 2005

Yeah, I'm a doofus.

So I'm up till 3am drinking beer and having a very philosophical conversation about the nature of God with my mom, who is the greatest person on earth to have a discussion/debate on the subject with. Anyway, 3am and six beers later, I hop online to check email real quick, and I decide to send Stephanie Westfall and e-card wishing her luck on her upcoming performance at downtown Dayton's tree lighting ceremony.

Problem is, I wrote good luck tonight, and the show isn't till tomorrow night. God, I'm a dork. She's gonna get it and think "WTF?" :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

YOu mom sounds lovely!
The thing with friends is, you've got to keep them wondering about your sanity sometimes just to keep things interesting.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family!!!!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Nan said...

Oh Andy, you make me laugh, but in a good way.
Hugs.
Oh ya, check out a pic I posted on my site. Not bad for a rookie huh!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Barbara - I keep people wondering about me whether I try to or not. :-) Yes, my mom is a wonderful person. She actually thinks about the underlying priciples and ideas, rather than just spouting verses and waving her Bible in your face if you disagree.

Nan - I did, and very well done!

Dove - I'm flattered to be on your fave readings list. Yeah, Mom's always been there for me. At the risk of sounding like a mamma's boy, (which I am to a certain degree) we've always gotten along. Growing up, I never felt the need to rebel or cop attitudes, she's never given me a reason to.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home