Friday, December 30, 2005

Finally! The creative dry spell has ended, and my trigger finger has gotten itchy again...

Took all of these Wednesday, and it had just begun to rain. For some reason I felt the need to photograph it on the windshield of the Mirthmobile with me in the rear-view. This is outside Winan's looking across Experiment Farm Rd. No, I have no idea where the name came from.

You'd think that in a small town, something that weird would have a good story or local legend around it, but no. We just act like we know the origin and correct those who accidentally call it Experimental Farm Road. It's like when you slip and say "Canadian Goose", and people get all know-it-all-y and say "No no no, you ignorant buffoon! It's a Canada Goose!", and you're all "Well, Hello Mr. Fancy Pants!"

... but I digress. Anyhoo:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home