Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I actually came in with the intention of capturing the motion blur of clothes in the dryer, and you can just see mine in #22. But then the personality of this place beckoned, and I had to take a ton of photos... until these shuffling noises as if somebody was there kept coming from somewhere in the back, and I got a massive case of the creeps and left. I couldn't drive away fast enough. I'll explain more later, I just wanted to show you guys these. :-) Thinking of reading aloud my next post and trying to find a site which hosts mp3s.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

How do you always manage to take photos that I really want to see? Those machines are fabulous!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Because I gather that you don't live now where you are from, right? I think my photography reminds you of home.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home