Monday, July 24, 2006

I feel so loved.

Even after not updating for so long, I'm not done posting all my photos before Nan checks in and leaves comments. What faithful readers!

(I wish I could say the same about myself)

News of late in a nutshell:
1) Did my first corporate portrait gig for the Troy Foundation's leaders, having borrowed a flash from Elizabeth.

2) Took my first photo with a view camera. You know, those ones with the bellows and the dude under the cloth. Camera technology hasn't changed very much. Large format cameras are essentially still just boxes with film on one end and a lens on the other.

Other than that, I should be changing my oil and replacing my brake pads and rotors. I have the parts on hand, I'm just enjoying this rare few hours if inactivity too much to get off my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home