Monday, August 28, 2006

The sound of distant thunder woke me up early this morning, but having taken melatonin and ibuprofen before bed, I woke up feeling quite refreshed. So I decide to hop online and read up on a blog or two. I'm still forming into coherent thoughts the self-realizations I've made since wednesday afternoon, and I'll write about them as soon as they're ready. Suffice to say that I'm so much better a person coming out of this than when I met her.

In the mean time, I've got a few visual goodies for you. Fun with wide angle lenses! We have an assignment where we shoot to a topic, and I chose the topic of wide angle architectural interiors after having so much fun goofing off with Elizabeth's (very very very expensive) 12mm lens. They have 14mm lenses available for checking out at school, but they just don't capture quite as much as the 12mm does.

Anyway, enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Whoa, I had to go back and catchup a bit to find out what was going on with you and Sophie. I'm sorry that it didn't work out but you are right, you'll bounce back my friend. We always do. Hang in there.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home