Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dad update: Discharged yesterday with just about every issue taken care of, so he's happy. He was worried that his kidneys were failing, or that maybe he had congestive heart failure, but the tests indicate nothing of the sort. It's all pretty simple stuff, and he's home. Happy and healthy.

Met up with... oh, hell. I can't think of a proper pseudonym for her. Met up today with the girl I met up with. That'll have to do for now. We had a lovely chat over coffee, and she showed me some of her photos, with were mostly wonderful black and white nature shots. She being a photography enthusiast, I offered to give her the grand tour of OIP&T. Afterward, I showed her one of my favorite photo spots, the venerable Patterson Memorial. Dropped her off afterward. A good time was had by all. :-)

All that talk put me in the mood to shoot, so I went out after all the rain stopped, and shot some nice rainy urban landscape stuff. Crap. I just realized a few didn't get converted. Oh well, I'll post them later. (and for dial-up's sake, I had to squish these down to very pixellated and poor quality):

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your Dad is okay. Nice photos as always.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home