Sunday, March 25, 2012

House Ghost Music

I have a house ghost.  Not really, of course, but it's an old historic building, and it has its own personality.  So I've named what goes bump in the night Geoff.  Short for Geoffrey, of course, but don't you dare call him "Joff-rey".  He hates that.

Joking.  Anyway, I'm sure if I have a house ghost, I've scared HIM off instead of the other way around.  It's 4:14am Saturday night \ Sunday morning, and I'm dancing my ever-living ass off to LMFAO played at a ridiculously loud volume.  If anything, I'm going bonkers, hands waving in air, feet nonstop shuffling, and Geoff in all his ghostly vapor is curled up in the fetal position in a dark corner of the attic trembling, whimpering "Make it stop!  Make it go away!!"

I invited him, of course.  How awesome would that be? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home