Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I bet you support that marriage amendment bullshit

Ok, so in the bathroom at work there are three urinals and then a row of stalls. Ever the social experimenter, I decide to utilize the middle urinal. Mid-stream, some yokel comes in, pauses behind me, then goes into a stall and STARTS PEEING. Yep...if you stand next to a man urinating, you may as well be giving him a bj. Nazi homophobe.

Yesterday some dude was at the middle urinal and I, ever the social experimenter, take the urinal to his right. Old bastard just GLARES at me. Jesus Christ, it's not like there isn't a shoulder-height divider between us or anything! Yep, he beat feet out of there pretty quickly, and you could tell he wasn't done. At full intensity, he just stopped, zipped and didn't even wash his hands. I love Ohio.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grover said...

I know how you feel, Grov, I was in a nearly identical situation at about the same time! These guys probably use the phrase "if you shake it more than three times, you're playin with it". Unless you are erect and strokin it, you are not 'playin with it'. period. I shake at least 5 times. Otherwise, I get pee in my boxers. I hardly qualify that as public masturbation. Keep up the good work, Grov!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home