Monday, May 23, 2005

I Like Mondays

No, really. That's not sarcasm. It's nice to get back around all my friends here. The highlight, though, is asking Party Boy how his weekend went. Each week he has a new adventure story, and today was no exception.

His tale of drunken debauchery this week included a hotel room with a jacuzzi, several of his friends, entirely too much alcohol, and girls in bikinis... and he was taking pictures of it all.

First thing out of my mouth, "Really, what kind of camera?"

*sigh*

6 Comments:

Blogger 357martini said...

The externalized internal dialogue...I'm gonna borrow the idea...and become they crazy guy ranting on the street corner...like I'm not already

spookyoptics

2:55 PM  
Blogger Orbling said...

LOL, excellent thing to say. I'd have been more interested in that myself...

Debauchery has a better press than it deserves these days.

6:41 PM  
Blogger JanetsJourney.com said...

Andy what kind of camera do you have. I sold not to long ago a Medium format Mamiya - now I am totally digital - with a Canon EOS 6.5 Megapixel.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Spooky - Borrow away!

Orb - You know me, though. Of course, afterward, I had to find an upright shelving support to bang the mental images out of my head on. All in due time...

Squareslant - I have a Canon EOS Rebel G2, hence my photos usually being of events several weeks in the past. The last time I was at the camera shop, I asked to play a little with the new Canon Rebel XT digital...I am sooooo in love with that camera.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

And the worst part is, I scolded him when he said he used a little Fuji disposable point-and-click. I am a nerd.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Orbling said...

Nothing wrong with that, point-n-clickies are worth scolding. ;)

The XT is a nice model, one up from mine, I wanna upgrade....

Though a nice digital Mamiya would go down rather well. Tragically I can't afford the $13-14k it costs here.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home