Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm a perv with a purpose

Teehee!

I just took the Kinsey Institute's onlineMART Study. At the end, it gives you a subject number, and says that if you live in or near Bloomington, Indiana, you can volunteer to participate in further studies by sending them an email. I figured, what the hell, Bloomington is only an hour and a half from here.

So I did. :-)

I've always thought that I look at sex from a different angle than most other people. In online chat rooms, everybody wants to "cyber", but that bores me to absolute tears. I want to discuss people's attitudes, philosophies, motivations, past experiences, secret desires, origins... you know, the real stuff, not fluffy sexy talk. It's really rare to find an honest and intelligent conversation about sex out there. I lost hope and stopped looking a good while ago.

Then I saw the movie and realized holy shit, that's exactly what I'm interested in! The real deal. Research to help the scientific community. There's still ongoing research at the KI, I'm just about as ideal a candidate as they could hope to find. Here's to hoping they email me back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scribe Called Steff said...

sex is a really interesting subject. i actually have this fantasy of being a sex columnist for a major mens' mag like esquire. that'd be awesome.

but most people are strange about it.

i haven't seen kinsey but it's high on the list. i've wanted to see it since last summer, but i haven't gotten to it. maybe this weekend.

that'd be awesome if you were selected. what blogging material, man.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home