Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cue the melodramatic violin music...

You know, in the timeless parable of one reaping what one sow's, I realize why comments on this blog have halted altogether: I have not been commenting on others' blogs. I've squandered my feedback karma. I'm sorry, but dammit, my existance is still at a dead stand-still, and it's wrenchingly painful at times to read other blogs, and the fantastic adventures depicted therein.

Take Chickpea's, and Steff's new one. I usually get a few paragraphs in before I have to turn away due to the sheer vomitous envy that washes over me. Yes, I know my time will come after I move out of my mom's house after I move out of here. Yes, I know in the grand scheme of the universe, it really isn't that far off.

But god damnit, the closer it creeps, the farther away it seems, and I have been in the most rotten fucking mood for the last few days.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Envious of me? What the fuck for? There's nothing but drama going on right now. And I haven't gotten laid in weeks. And I live with my fucking parents. Oh yes, envy my existance! You goober. Don't force me to call you and verbally bitch slap you!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

I'll pull out of this funk and then kick myself for writing this poor me crap. I think I need a good bitch-slapping right about now. :-)

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm a bitch and I'd be happy to slap you. Will that suffice?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Suffice? Who else could fit the bill?

And when you're finished, I want you to say "Ooh, what a lovely tea party!" :-)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Orbling said...

Err, ya...

N E Way...

I think you'll find the problem is summer, it makes us all lazy, or more busy in the non-computer related worlds. Hence the slow down in comments, I dare say all blogs have the same experience. Not to worry.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ooh! What a lovely tea party!"

Orbling is right - all blogs get a slow down in comments - mine drop all the time and then pick back up. It be normal, yo.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

(the tea party bit was a line from "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back". Gotta love Deidrich Bader)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home