Monday, March 13, 2006

Hi all. Through a billing glitch on Corecomm's end, I've been offline since late last week. I'll get to your emails later tonight... I've got to go to work now, then Stillwater afterward. Hopefully, after that I'll be able to see Dark Haired Girl for a little. We haven't seen each other for about a week now. We both have outrageously busy lives, and our schedules more often conflict than cross paths.

Besides, it's not like we're steady or anything. We're friends first, and all else second. But it still sucks having made such a close friend and clicked so well, and then not getting together for these periods. I miss her. :-(

---

Went out and had a blast saturday night. Am still limping slightly from the mosh pit. Will explain later. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home