Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm still banished to the library to get on the internet. :-( Wish I had better news, but it looks like I'm gonna hafta shell out $50 to Computer Zoo this saturday for another hard drive. Diagnostics say that my current one is mechanically fine, but the index is corrupt. I don't want to wipe it clean, so I'm going to do a fresh install of XP on a new drive and try to find some way to recover my un-backed-up photos (shame on me) from the old drive.

In other news, I'm still in regular but infrequent contact with Dark Haired Girl. No other dating/girlfriend prospects... have actually been told to fuck off on multiple occasions upon saying hello. Women are so defensive around here, and I don't blame them. Men can be flat-out disgusting in their behavior in bars. I've come to the conclusion that dancing/alcohol establishments are NOT ideal places for meeting people.

But all is well... the birds are chirping, spring has sprung, I'm driving around with my windows down, and I'm in a fantastic mood because of it. TTFN!

oh, and thanks Barbara, for the comment :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I've got my computer back, so now I'm doing a rain dance for yours. Hope it's fixed soon.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home