Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Today, pee-wee football. Tomorrow, Sports Illustrated.

This bites. I'm really neither lonely nor particularly horny. But damn if I wouldn't enjoy kissing a woman right now. Ugh.

---

This doesn't bite. Actually, this anti-bites. I just hooked up with a local sports photographer, and I'm getting together with him Saturday afternoon to shoot a football game. He's lending me his nice professional Canon to use, and if he likes what I shoot, he'll give me 100% of the profit that the sales of my photos make. He says that this he's swamped with more demand for pictures of kids' athletics than he could possibly keep up with.

Read: Troy is a bottomless pit of year-round photographic opportunity. It's a photographer's all-you-can-eat buffet. He's willing to take me under his wing, let me drop his company name freely, and use his gear. And on top of it, he's just the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Looks like I'm actually gonna have to start giving a damn about sports. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home