Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Little Buddha

When I was a kid, I remember seeing this little figurine of a person sitting cross-legged, leaning forward with his hands over his face as though crying. I remember it was titled "Buddha Absorbing the Sorrows of the World" or something like that. I didn't know who that little man was, but I thought that the idea of somebody doing that for other people was awfully nice. Little did I know how the impression that little statue left on me would become one of the foundation stones upon which my personality is built.

1 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Whilst that part of your character is truly praise-worthy, it is not altogether healthy. The burden bearers in this world are vital, but sad people.

Feel free to spread the load.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home