Saturday, October 15, 2005

Over the last couple of days, I've just lost my will to write. Sure, things have been happening, but I just don't feel like documenting them. For instance, Wednesday I walked all around downtown Dayton snapping pictures (knocked out four rolls) and talking to people like a photographer with a gallery in the Oregon District, and the people at the Dayton Visual Arts Center. Picked up one roll yesterday, and it's got a couple good shots. I'll post them probably tonight.

That, and stuff about the other Angela that I just met, and me sticking out like a sore thumb at a trendy New York City style martini bar. But! But, but, but.... lest I be too much of a downer, I leave you with this:

Yesterday at work, I was out back assembling snow throwers. I realized that when I'm alone, I talk to myself. Nothing strange there, except that when I do talk to myself, it's in this weird quasi-Scottish/Irish/British accent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home