Friday, October 21, 2005




Thank you guys for your support lately. I keep saying this to everybody, but you have no idea how much it means to me. But for as much as I'd like to dwell on the last post, time and life are moving on, and so must I, and so must "Treasures".

I picked up another roll of my photos yesterday, and although I don't have time to post all of them (as we're just about to head out to the goth club to see a band called Cruxshadows), here's a sneak preview of things to come. Lots of bright fall colors on this one. Being a cloudy day, I was disappointed how all the color washed out of the prints. God bless photoshop, and the Hue/Saturation and Color Balance adjusters. I tried not to over-do it, but only to bring the photos to the brilliance that I saw in person.

Note the glow-in-the-dark bright red car in the parking lot across the street. Yeah, I nudged the hue to red and increased the saturation. So I cheated. Sue me. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellee said...

I still think the earth tones are fantastic...the red car isn't visible until YOU point it out, so quit pointing it out! ;) I adore you Andy, do email and we'll be moral support to help beat the monkeys off each others backs, what do you say? I look forward to a lond and fabulous time getting to know you!
xoxoxoxo

11:12 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

I say, keep an eye on your inbox. :-)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home