Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Balls of chocolate... or steel?

You want to know how to bring a smalltown Ohio bar to a dead standstill on karaoke night? Let all the drunk rednecks sing country song after country song after country song, and then submit and sing the following song:

Chef's "Chocolate Salty Balls"

Sweet Jesus, the looks on peoples' faces! I dearly wish I had a camera to capture all the dumstruck expressions, mouthes agape, when I kicked (with serious moxie) into the lines:
"Hey everybody have you seen by balls? They're big and salty and browwwwnnnn! If you ever need a quick pick-me-up, just put my balls in your mouth. Ooh, suck on my chocolate salty ball-all-alls! Just put'em in your mouth and suck'em!"


Lotta people weren't happy with me up there singing about my testicles. :-)

---

Got to chitchatting with a very lovely girl whose name, for the life of me, I can't recall. I can remember that she has a seven month old daughter named Vanessa, and that she works in Piqua as a nurse aide, and even where she's going to school. I just can't remember her freakin name. Kelly? No... shit. I have no idea. Great conversation, though. Very refreshing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

HAHAHA, salty balls!!! You always make me laugh

11:58 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

OMG, I had snot flying out my nose reading this! Where the hell was the video camera during the performance?

You would make a fantastic Chef - big and sweet and sexy!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home