Thursday, January 26, 2006

A few bits of news... popped by L&V the other night, and noticed that a "sold" tag had appeared adjacent to one of the photos. This got my hopes up, but nobody working knew whether it had actually sold or not. I told them I don't care about the money, I just want the ego feeding that somebody liked my stuff enough to buy it. :-) Here's to hoping...

---

For the first time in my adult life... I ASKED A GIRL OUT! It was great! And contrary to my preconcieved fears, I didn't turn to stone or die some horrible death. It was actually rather easy. All I said was "Hey, what are you doing after work?" and then mentioned that I had class in about two hours, and I killed the time till then at Joe Muggs, and she was welcome to come hang out if she wanted. I'd buy the coffee. I think I played it cool, although I was so nervous it felt like my internal organs were liquefying.

I'm so proud of myself I could just burst!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Yay Andy pants!!!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home