Monday, February 27, 2006

So I'm checking out some of the search engine referrals, and the searches people performed to get to my blog. Most dealt with people named grover, and phrases including 'rarest' and 'Yellow Springs'. There was one that got me chuckling, though:
russian womens curling team photos nude

Wishful thinking, buddy. Wishful thinking.

---

Hey, you up in Grand Forks! Don't be thinking I haven't noticed your dedicated readership. I appreciate it, thank you. You don't have to say anything if you don't want. Just know I see you. :-)

Well, ok, I can't actually see you (that'd be weird)... just the record of your visits. ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

how do you check search engine referals to your blog?

2:49 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I was going to ask the same thing! Sometimes I wonder how people end up at my place.
And I don't believe I have ever used the phrase "russian womens curling team photos nude", although perhaps I should.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I am just saying hi. I love your photography and know exactly how you are feeling when it comes to approaching the opposite sex. I am embarrassed that you know about my 'dedicated' readership. I can't help it, your fascinating to me.
Erica

11:46 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Stephanie and Barbara - Click on the little "BF Pinger" button, just above my Flickr badge, or the "BF Mapstats" button at the bottom of my page. It's a free service called Blog Flux, with features to track visits to your blog, and ping your blog to search engines. I still have the Site Meter, but it's free features are limited and not really user friendly. I just keep it because it started counting the longest time ago.

Erica - Pleased to meet you! I think I said hi a few months ago also, and you said hi then, too. :-) Happy to be a kindred soul you can relate to. I didn't mean to put you on the spot and embarrass you, and you certainly don't have to keep commenting if you don't want.. but you're more than welcome at any time. I look forward to seeing nodak.edu again on my recent visitors list. :-)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Thanks Andy - I'm going to try that. Then I'll be able to check up on the people who are checking up on me. For some reason that really appeals to me - control freak that I am.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home