Thursday, March 23, 2006

I stomped my photoshop basics class final into submission tonight. Hell yeah. Afterward, my instructor showed me how to use the negative scanner, and I got all but five of the images I wanted off of the black and white roll that I developed saturday. Elizabeth had me check out her new site, and I added her banner up top of the blog. Check it out, she's so good it just makes me wanna puke. Notice anything familiar about any of the locations? A lot of them came from days when we ran around taking photos for projects. Speaking of, that's her with the motorcycle helmet on in the "headshots" section of her site. She took that for the self portrait project I talked about a week or two ago. We're gonna cruise around tomorrow shooting for our last Camera Skills project. I'm so behind on this one....

Anyway, here's just a few of the photos from the black and white roll:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home