Friday, December 31, 2004

Selling paranoia

I was at Tractor Supply Company using up a giftcard on a nice pair of Carhartt jeans (worth their weight in platinum). If you've never been to a TSC, let me tell you... this place is so redneck it makes Wal-Mart look like Saks Fifth Avenue. Anyways, as I was checking out, I noticed among the impulse buy merchandise a Homeland Security pocket knife made by Smith & Wesson.

Homeland Security? What the fuck?!

I guess here in the heartland, people are so afraid of those "Ay-rab towel heads" that they actually think there will come a point when civilians will be locked in hand-to-hand combat with the invading hordes of (unarmed, obviously) terrorists. I love Ohio.

3 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Homeland Security pocket knives?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'll laugh. LOL

11:06 AM  
Blogger Texas Gurl said...

because everyone goes to the tractor supply store for jean shopping... ;)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Hey, don't knock it until you try it! :-P

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home