You know, I have been so wrapped up in how unhappy I am, pretty much to the point of constantly obsessing over it, that I've begun to lose sight of life's little details within the big picture of malcontent. Yesterday at work I was back in my little cubbyhole, elbow deep in assembling a microwave cart, and doing a flawless job of it. Back there by myself, nobody was there to breathe down my neck. The Crystal Method's "Vegas" was spinning in my player, and I was doing my dorky boppy little shuffle as I worked. Then it struck me: like a narrow shaft of sunlight that pierces through a cloudy day, in that fleeting moment, I was really happy.
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
- God Bless the USA!
- usual mid-20's food for thought
- Teasing me like a child sing-songingly taunting "I...
- Can't disagree
- Of Mice and Men
- I swear I don't make this up...
- Picture this while singing the "Rocky" theme song
- It's not that I bottle up my emotions because of s...
- Today, the moment I've been waiting years upon yea...
- Texas Gurl (The first blog I picked up reading, and I'm still hooked!)
- Callahan Photography (Why is this girl not world famous?)
- The Last Ditch (My Hero. My Role Model. Whom I hope to become some day. Perpetuating my love of Canadians)
- Michelle (Unfortunately not Canadian, but from Seattle, and that's close enough to count as cool in my book)
- Diva Cow Girl (refreshingly frank and honest)
- The Sweet Life Photography (Heidi, a hometown photography enthusiast)
- Boinkology.com (Actual intellectual (and often humorous) discourse on intercourse)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.