Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yesterday at work I was walking from the breakroom with Hickey Girl when she brushed some lint or dust or something off my back. Whatever it was, she took her hand and swiped it across my shoulders.

It felt so good my knees almost buckled, and I got a serious erection from it.

Should I feel as absolutely pathetic as I do about this? This desperate need to be touched? Is it normal to have such an erogenous reaction to something as benign as having lint brushed off my shirt?

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Did it have anything to do with the touch being from Hickey Girl? You know, seeing as her sexual moments seem to be so much on display at work (I'm referring to the poorly hidden hickey) making people aware of her as a sexual being? Or maybe you are just very sensitive in the shoulder area. Everyone has a different spot.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post! Yeah, maybe you're just sensitive in that particular area that even having lint brushed off your shirt gave you that! hehehe

12:45 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

It's not really specific to Hickey Girl, although she's my buddy in the seasonal department. Whenever anyone gives me a social pat on the arm or back, or that little elbow touch when we're chitchatting, I just want to melt into a puddle.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home