Friday, February 10, 2006

So after shooting the balloons floating away, I had the strange whim to go to Lowe's and say hi to everyone I used to work with. Wouldn't you know, when I got there they said Yvonne (of whom I spoke extensively when I worked there) had her baby only hours earlier. What a coincidence! Anyway, I talk to everybody there for a while and then buy some more time up in Piqua visiting Michelle where she works before heading over to the hospital in the late afternoon. I got a bunch of pictures for her, but this one really stood out as having emotional punch. "What is sorrowful about this?' I hear you say... my manager at Chipotle described sorrow as a state of transitioning not only from happiness to sadness, but vice versa. What is greater a state of flux than having a new little girl, only hours old?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home