Well, as "dire chance and fateful cockup would have it", a photographer position has just opened up over in Columbus, at Jeg's, a performance auto parts company. Just emailed a cover letter, resume PDF, and five or so sample photos. Wish me luck.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
- "The secret to a rich life is to have more beginni...
- Calling all deities...
- Exactly! Exactly!
- Lame Duck Session (plus addendum)
- Woodman Jr.
- Turkeys, Mexicans, Fall Foliage, and I.V. Drip Ant...
- Remember my "Faces" project I'd done a while back,...
- Hi all. I'm in the home stretch for graduation. ...
- "When the days, they seem to fall through you, wel...
- Texas Gurl (The first blog I picked up reading, and I'm still hooked!)
- Callahan Photography (Why is this girl not world famous?)
- The Last Ditch (My Hero. My Role Model. Whom I hope to become some day. Perpetuating my love of Canadians)
- Michelle (Unfortunately not Canadian, but from Seattle, and that's close enough to count as cool in my book)
- Diva Cow Girl (refreshingly frank and honest)
- The Sweet Life Photography (Heidi, a hometown photography enthusiast)
- Boinkology.com (Actual intellectual (and often humorous) discourse on intercourse)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.