Friday, December 14, 2007

Calling all deities...

Are you a praying person? Have you ever lain awake at night, kept awake by some nagging trouble, thinking so hard that you feel you must be sending out a silent spell into the dark? Good. I could use your services right now.

Please. For the love of God/Goddess/Allah/Buddha/Voodoo Marie Laveau/Whomever's sake, utter a simple incantation for me.

I just applied online to the Ohio State Highway Patrol for a civilian photography technician job. I have the chance to simultaneously serve both my passion for photography, and sense of duty to protect and serve my fellow mankind. This is my chance to finally become a productive member of our society, in humble service to the greater good, and sustain myself independently without parental or otherwise outside (day job at Tim Hortons) assistance.

I need all the karma I can get right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh good thoughts your way from us!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Likewise, back to you two.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home