Friday, November 16, 2007

Remember my "Faces" project I'd done a while back, and which is posted on my (now regrettably ignored) DeviantART page? Well, I mounted those prints on boards (as well as a few new ones of my dad, Ruben, and friend Heather), and reserved some gallery time at school.

My gallery is hanging up now, to critical acclaim from both student and faculty bodies. The only negative comments are that there are only nine pieces, to which I reply that it's hard to find people willing to have their portraits taken with the purpose of accentuating high resolution skin texture and flaws.

Half of my Business Practices class volunteered to me last week, so I said I'd bring in my gear this week (tonight). The shot of me is in my bedroom (no, I don't normally go topless at school), but the others were taken in my class at OIP. You have no idea how proud I am of the sitters.

Here they are, in all their beautifully flawed glory:







1 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Hey Andy,
I haven't been around much lately due to the new baby and all so I'm stopping by to say hi and good job on the pictures. I wish you lived here so you could take family pictures for me. Hugs.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home