Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Official...

... I've been laid off. I'm packing up the Mirthmobile, visiting the Cuyahoga County board of elections to cast my ballot, and I'm driving my first carload of belongings back to Troy tonight. Mom cut off her land line at home, so I won't have internet access for a while, save for the library, but I'll keep in touch.

Cleveland has been the grandest adventure and learning experience, and I'm ten times the photographer (and twice the man) I was just a short handful of months ago. I've made tons of acquaintances and several good friends, but Cleveland is part of my past now. Thus ends this particular chapter of my life.

Bossman has mountains of work waiting for me when I get back home to Troy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea and I will miss you more than words can say. We wish you all the best, you deserve it. Hope you find what you are looking for, have a nice life.

12:26 PM  
Blogger LadyNineveh said...

being the ever optimist...there is something better for you.keep your chin up :D

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home