Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm still here...

... it's just that since I moved my computer to Bossman's office, and he hasn't had work for me since that last post, I really haven't had a whole lot going on. Both Dark Haired Girl and Blonde Haired Girl have moved, so I've moved three households in as many weeks, and I'm SICK OF MOVING. :-)

I've befriended the owners of a recently opened mom 'n pop coffee house, and they would like some prints for their walls, as well as post cards to sell, so that's a chance to get my name out a bit. That, and I'm going to pitch my services to a new manufacturing business that's just finishing construction of their new facility.

I've filed for unemployment. They're begging me to come back to Tim Hortons, but I really want to try to stay a photographer. Once you've held (even if ever so briefly) a well-paying professional career position, it's a truly dismaying thought to go back to being a fast food cashier. But I'm just being a snob. Take away the camera, and I'm just your average unskilled hillbilly with a screwed up back.

So... things are pretty much back to where they were pre-Cleveland, save that my old apartment complex is charging me exorbitant fees for breaking the lease early, and they claim that is hasn't re-rented. I'm going to have somebody call to inquire and see if it really is available or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Callahan Photography said...

Hey Andy. Its official. I suck at blogging. I need o try to keep up better....I have been slow the past few weeks but just kind of finding things to fill time and procrastinate on things that need to get done lol. I figured I would stop by and say hi, we need to get an oip&t night out going here soon.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home