Thursday, November 06, 2008

Back to my roots

So I've been back in Troy for just about a week now, and Bossman has wasted no time in putting me to work. I didn't realize just how uncomfortable I was at the old studio until I came here and could speak freely, hang out in my jeans and sneakers, and just settle in and get the job done. That last place was run less like an outlet for the creative arts, and more like a fine jewelry boutique. Very stifling. I can breathe now.

Shaggy came up with his dad's Sonoma and helped me get all my stuff in one trip, which was a great relief. The very last thing I did was to cast my ballot downtown before hitting I-71 south and putting Cleveland, Ohio in my rear view for the last time.



Goodbye dear Cleveland. I'll miss ya, baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grover said...

BTW, that white truck in the photo is Shaggy..

11:29 AM  
Blogger LadyNineveh said...

good to have ya home.now we can go get indian :D

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home