Tuesday, February 01, 2005

jen_smile


jen_smile
Originally uploaded by groverflanagan.
This is Jen, the one who invited me to her church get-together back in December. Today was her last day at work, so I thought I'd grab a few snapshots for posterity. It's kinda sad. When it was time for her to go she gave me a hug and then neither of us really knew how to say a proper goodbye. We just stood there exchanging phrases like "Well... see you around", "bye", "see ya", "I'll email you", etc. I finally had to say "I'll walk away now", and after one final goodbye, turned my back and walked to the break room. I'll miss her.

5 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Ouch.

10:02 PM  
Blogger c said...

Dude, she's a looker.


SO I can understand why the situation may have been AWKWARD.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Yes, she was definitely one of the hottest women ever to pay attention to me, but she was every bit as sweet as she was beautiful. I've got the pictures to preserve her looks, and what I will miss the most about her is somebody to confide in. She would attentively listen to me drivel on and on about all my troubles, and never pass a single judgement. Few people have ever shown me the active interest and concern that she did.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Texas Gurl said...

B-b-b-ut, Orbling and I listen to your babble! ;)

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks ok, but man where went the picture of your wife or girlfriend...she is HOT! I don't mean to offend you but DAMN...

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home