Thursday, February 24, 2005

Remember the movie auditions? Well, I haven't heard anything yet, and as fate would have it I was in Vandalia after 10pm tonight. The director had mentioned that he worked nights at Kroger on Northwoods Blvd., so Andy decides to go play stalker and pay him a visit. He said he hadn't made a decision yet, and that he wasn't blowing the actors off. It was cool seeing him, and I hope that my extra effort pays off. I did apologize for bugging him at work. That is kinda tacky.

BTW, if you haven't yet heard the band Zug Izland, do anything you can to hear their song "Fly". Steal it off Limewire or Kazaa if you have to, just go hear that song. I cranked it up to unhealthy volume levels in my car and just listened to it again and again and again and again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Well, still hope that it pans out. Not having made a decision isn't bad news.

After fighting KaZaa to let me find a copy of the song, I listened to it. Very good. :)

Like the slight roots overtones. They don't 'alf list a lot of wonderful things to fly away to. I'd choose the Haunted Woodlands option.

[Slight difference to the rest of the music I've listened to today. Got a new tenor recorder, so have been making a mellow folksky racket.]

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home