Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm a closet Goth. Really.

To make a long story short (as it is again 4:30am and I am tired), we went out to gothic night (fridays) at Fusion, a club in downtown Dayton. I met a very lovely and charming girl named Sarah with whom I shared many pleasant dances with. At the end of the night, I walked her out as far as I'd have to pay admission to get back in, and gave her a kiss goodbye. Before she left, though, she gave me her email address, and I gave her mine. I'm going to try to go back next Friday. I guess somewhere along the way I said I'd go to Denny's with her and her friend (whose name I forget, but she had several attractive tattoos and a penchant for Nine Inch Nails) afterward, but I'm having trouble remembering saying that. Probably a friendly mix of the Jack Daniels and ear-splitting music. Kinda hard to talk over it. I do feel a bit like an asshole for backing out on that, but were I there all by me onesy, I'd've been out the door with her in a heartbeat. She was really cute!

There's a lot more details, including a kick ass goth/techno band, and that I was wearing my kilt with no underwear (which Sarah's friend found out for herself), but I'm just too damned exhausted to elaborate further. I'm off to bed for another power nap before heading out to work tomorrow (today?). This week has truly been an exercise in sleep deprivation, but I'm holding up surprisingly well. Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

You'll have to be careful little Grover, you're burning the candle at so many ends, you'll run out of candle. ;)

Sounds mighty exciting mind. :)

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is "we"?

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in response to the "we" question. The "we" was Andy, some friends of ours from the theater, myself, and my boyfriend (DJKnightmare).


DJKnightmareschick

3:39 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Ah, she beat me to it! That's who we were. BTW, I've been in email contact with Sarah. I hate it in movies when the dude says "I'll call you", and then never does. So, I did the digital age equivalent and emailed.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home