Monday, June 20, 2005

No, nothing is wrong...

Quite to the contrary, things are better now than they've been in remembered history. I've just been way too busy to post anything, but definitely not for lack of material. I was giving the last post time to "marinate" and soak up some comments, as well as making sure people read my reply comment.

In case you didn't, here's the main point: To clarify the last post, when I said "Maybe she already has...", I was referring to the setting me free bit. She has. I realized as I was typing the post that I have had such a tremendous boost to my mood and confidence since we started our Thursday thing.

---

I would whore myself for a Chipotle burrito.

---

Two of the ladies at the front desk at work mysteriously started referring to me as "Mr. Popularity". The front being where all the hot-as-hell cashiers are, this immediately gets my imagination going...

---

I have, for planning purposes, counted back from when the set date is that I will be all by me onesy. I have 23 weeks to finalize preparations.

---

More in a bit...

5 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Sounds... adventurous. ;)

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

10:16 PM  
Blogger bounce said...

sound's ... terribly adventurous...

Please do everything i've everything I've always imagined I wanted to do.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Orb - sorry to disappoint you on this one, but I'm probably going to do many things you wouldn't think of doing. :-)

Bounce - I shiver with antici....



...pation! Something tells me this guy will do things I've never even thought of.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Orbling said...

Think of is one thing, do is quite another. ;)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Orb! You little freak, you! :-)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home