Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quick post here. If you've sent me email recently, yes, I got it and read it. I'll take time later to reply. I just had to post these photos taken with a camera phone at L&V. You know how everybody (you included, you know it) has those group photos with big laughing smiles and people smooshed together in a nightlife setting? Well, I finally have one or two with the people who are fast becoming very good friends:



This is Ruben, Jen, and me.
---



Jen and me.
---



And, of course, just me. Isn't this a cute picture? I like to imagine Jen (whose phone these were taken on) sitting at home sighing wistfully as she gazes at my photo...

of course if that were the case, she wouldn't always be in Ruben's lap, but c'est la vie. It's a nice reverie nonetheless. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Looks like a great time! Hey, I don't have any of those type of pictures! Note to self: get out more.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Texas Gurl said...

Hmmm, you're much cuter than Ruben.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home