Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I don't know how to react to this... this morning I get a call. It's from the lead photographer at Greek Yearbooks. I guess they approached Elizabeth, having looked up young local photographers, but she was booked so she recommended me for the spot. In a nutshell: I am to go Sunday afternoon to a sorority at Ohio State University and take group and individual photos for Bid Day.



I AM BEING PAID TO HANG OUT WITH AN ENTIRE GODDAMNED BIG 10 UNIVERSITY SORORITY HOUSE.

I'm absolutely fucking giddy right now. I recieved so many high-fives from guys at school tonight that my testosterone level is through the roof. I'm almost tempted to watch ESPN.

Oh, the humanity!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Congratulations! Knock em dead.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Andy Pants!!!!!!!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home