Sunday, January 06, 2008

The truly important issue this election year...

Last night I was watching a Republican candidate debate, and every now and again the camera would cut to their wives in the audience. Anybody who's read this blog for a while knows of my penchant for mature women. No, not grannies, you perv. You know, the milf type. It all goes back to watching the movie "The Secret of My Success" when I was a kid in the 80's...

* anyhoo *

As I was watching the debate, I noticed that these Republican guys are married to some seriously hot cougars:

Cindy McCain


Ann Romney


Judith Giuliani


Jeri Thompson


---

I mean, look at Jeri Thompson! Holy frijole, Batman!

2 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

have great week

4:21 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

Holy frijole??? LMAO.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home