Saturday, May 17, 2008

I have an interview with a studio up in Toledo tuesday at 11am up. I've seen their site, and they put out some real quality photography. Now, I'm sure that between their offices in Cleveland, Toledo, and Columbus, there are God's-a-plenty qualified photographers, but they want to interview a guy from the Dayton area. I'm hoping that the likelihood of employment is at least above a 50/50 shot... to the Andy side of 'maybe'. This job would take me to Northern Ohio.

My mom was lamenting the hypothetical situation of my relocation a million miles away (in her eyes), and asking me if I really would want to move away from all my friends and family. I told her that I need to begin my life as an adult, and the best possible way to do that is with a completely fresh start with a blank slate.

I relayed this this to Dark Haired Girl... because I have absolutely no common sense as to what about and when to shut up. She proceeded to have a very tragic dream that night about her and I. It involved a not possible pregnancy with our multiples, and the implied loss of one the babies. We were together that night, and I recall that shortly after she got up to the restroom in the middle of night and laid back down, she began to whimper in her sleep.

My sister is in town, and I spent the night with the fam watching the movie "Juno". I love and hate that movie... loving it for every last little detail. Every single word of dialogue written with razor-sharp precision. Every camera movement, and angle, and way in which it was lit. I hate it for two reasons: 1) The tear-jerker of a scene in which Jennifer Garner first cradles her newborn child in the hospital nursery. 2) The following dialogue, delivered by Juno's dad:

"Look, in my opinion the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what-have-you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."


That's Dark Haired Girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the blog. We have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. Please contact me at balduaashish2@gmail.com to know more.

Thanks
Ashish Baldua

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home