Monday, September 01, 2008

Went home for last weekend. My Sister-in-law's birthday is only days apart from mine, so Mom throws us a joint birthday party over Labor Day weekend. My Brother's young'uns brought all of us paper crowns from Burger King, so we all humored them and ended up wearing one for at least a little bit.

Me. Looking kinda gay.

---

It was such a relief to see Dark Haired Girl again. It was only two weekends ago that I last was home to shoot Blonde Haired Girl's wedding, but I swear it feels longer. The novelty of my current situation is beginning to wear off, and the loneliness is creeping in. I'm doing everything in my power to fight it, and for the vast majority of the time I'm doing a good job of enjoying my solitude and not letting it get to me. Damn, though, sometimes I just lay here at night in the dark and wish more than anything that she was asleep beside me.

---

Saturday night I was shooting a candid assignment at a Christian dinner function. Each time the choir took to the risers, there was this one lady whose black satin dress could not have been any tighter, had she been covered in black shrink tubing and blasted with hair dryers. So here they are singing sacred church hymns, and I'm trying to maintain professional demeanor, struggling to keep my eyes off her shapely butt.

I am going straight to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home