Friday, August 22, 2008

It's enough to make me go to church.

This is the weekend of my thirtieth birthday (Monday the 25th), and I've been conservative enough, after paying my bills, to retain enough dough for another significant party incident this weekend. This I reserve for tomorrow night, given that the (apparently newly opened) hot-as-hell dance club within walking distance plays... and I quote from their MySpace page:
"SATURDAy - international night
music techno, russian
greek, ukrainian, servian"

I mean, seriously... I live within a ten minute's walk from a dance club that plays Eastern European Techno?

THERE IS A GOD.

Rest assured that 24 hours hence, I'll be drunk off my ass, getting down and shaking my money maker like there's no maƱana.

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyNineveh said...

my my andy is growing up (hehe just kidding) seriously tho..i hope you have a wonderful b-day..and as far as the email i sent..i meant monday, not sunday (gavin's b-day party is sunday..lol)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

Thanks for looking on my blog! I love your writing style, especially the writing about Bridget Jones and Love Actually.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home