Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have just propositioned the Einstein Bros. Bagels company to open a location in this market with the following epistle:

I first got hooked on your restaurant when I was stationed at Whiteman AFB in Missouri, and frequented your Blue Springs location. Years later, I moved to Parma Heights in Ohio, and imagine my relief to see a location just down Pearl Rd. from me! Heaven! It was like re-connecting with a dear old friend. Job market being what it is, I'm now living just north of Dayton, Ohio, and I am SERIOUSLY jonesing for some Einstein Bros.! I'm having to substitute with Panera, and frankly, I really don't like their food. It's like eating Taco Bell when what I want is Chipotle. Please open up a location somewhere (anywhere!) in Dayton... heck, here in Troy. We're a charming little town that's managed to keep growing and prospering through this tough time. A location here would make a killing! Please consider. If I have to choke down another ridiculously overpriced Panera bagel, I'm going to scream, and I'm pretty sure they frown upon such behavior.

Yours in Cream Cheese,
Andy Hutchinson


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home