Friday, September 23, 2005

Steff of The Last Ditch tagged me to fill out a little questionnaire thingy containing the following topics:

7 Things I plan to do before I die
7 Things I cannot do
7 Things that attract me to the same or opposite sex
7 Things I say most often
7 Celebrity crushes

I will fill this out as soon as I think of decent answers. Right now my mind is elsewhere, namely Friday, October 7. That night I will be going to the forementioned goth night at the dance club Fusion. This time I will be driving only myself and therefore act as an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking. Hoping to keep up the consistant record of being invited home with somebody, as this time I can actually go.

Weird thing is, what I need more than anything is simple human contact. Is there such thing as a one night snuggle stand? What I'm dying to do is go back to some lonely stranger's apartment, strip off all our clothes... and then curl up together and go to sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Texas Gurl said...

Would a girl from Texas be stranger enough?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Stranger? No, you're a friend who passed 'enough' a long time ago. If you were there at Fusion, I don't think I'd want to be with anybody else.

If the Fates are merciful enough to smile upon me next friday night, rest assured that whoever I'm with, I'll be thinking of you.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Texas Gurl said...

Nothing could wipe this goofy smile off my face.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

It is my hope for you that your goofy smile never has reason to leave.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home