Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tonight I was fidgeting with an umbrella while laying on my back listening to a CD. I opened it up and started twirling it around when I was reminded of how doing that is bad luck.

I replied that when it comes to superstition, by the sheer number of mirrors I've smashed down the dumpster chute at work for Yvonne (who refuses to), I've already accrued at least three consecutive life sentences with no chance for parole.

Call me crazy, but if the way things are going right now is bad luck, you can keep the good.

---

At Tire Discounters here in town, they always put up tongue-in-cheek sayings on their sign. Today's was, by far, the strangest I've ever seen:
"Weenie Dave Ache Asian"

3 Comments:

Blogger Grover said...

Stopped today and got a picture of the sign. :-)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kellee said...

Hey ya!
Just checking in to see if all is well and if you are still planning your trip?? Sorry for the lack of catching up..I have been dealing with a screwed up back and trying to get my fucked up truck back from Canada. Hopefully things are better on your end of things. If I can get Blogger to UPLOAD my friggin' pictures, I'll give you a peek at the damage. It ain't purty. trust me. ;)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

OMG, I hope your back isn't permenantly screwed! What's wrong with it?

Check my archives from around September or August, and you'll find pictures of my Mirthmobile all f'ed up from when i bounced it off a guard rail on the highway.

As for the trip, I wouldn't miss it to win the lottery. Plans are to fly out to Dallas from December 14th through the 21st. :-)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home