Friday, September 07, 2007

... and the icing on the cake is that my computer died two nights ago. I'm on Dark Haired Girl's in her kitchen right now. I think it's my motherboard. Luckily I'm coming into and unusual alignment of the planets and getting paychecks from all three part time jobs in the same week. Gonna hafta pay The Computer Zoo a visit. I've got 2 gigs of the latest DDR2 memory at my disposal, so all I need is a new motherboard and processor. I'm sticking with an Intel brand board for maximum stability with a Core 2 processor.

I really wanted to dedicate this money to more flash gear, but shit happens, and I'm going to end up with a screamingly fast system by the end of the weekend.

So, yeah, this sucks, but I think it's for the best. I'll let you know how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home