Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hi Delight! I see you leaving me comments. ;-) No, there are no wedding bells in the future, but Dark Haired Girl is in my very long term outlook of the future.

---

What a weekend! I spent friday shooting some commercial work for a company that makes extruded rubber parts for cars. Saturday I spent a 14-hour day driving to the other side of Ohio to assist a wedding photographer, and then spent sunday hanging out with Dark Haired Girl and her parents at Dayton's CityFolk music and culture festival. Without further ado, I present to you some of my favorite photos:







---

I want to put this last one in some context. During the festival, in one of the many stage tents, a brass jazz band from New Orleans called "Hot 8" played. Their last song was "When the Saints Go Marching In", and everybody got up and danced, myself included. I captured many images of both crowd and band while dancing, but this one really felt to me to embody the movement and spirit of the moment:




---

That's all for now. I'm going to go and cuddle with Dark Haired Girl in front of the tv for a little while before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home